Sunday 23 August 2009

Downtime

Its been an insane week. Many stressful situations which are thankfully now resolved. So I am now sat in my living room, alone(my fiance is on nights). Drinking a blended whiskey(I am normally a single malt man but this isnt a bad one). With my entire music collection on random(thats a lot of music). So I thought in the interests of pure laziness and at the risk of a massive blow to my standing amongst my loyal readers I would post bellow ever song that comes on. In bold you'll see any excuse I wish to make. May the comments begin!

Iron Maiden - Face in the Sand
Deep Purple - Black Night
Dreamevil - Book of Heavy Metal
Queen - Mad the Swine
Nirvana - Opinion (I have no idea how this got on here)
Luke Kelly - The Town I loved So Well
Corrib Folk - Wish it was Sunday
Anastacia - Secrets(I have no idea how this got here either)
Johnny Cash - The Wall
Hammerfall - Take the Black(Nothing like hammerfall for destressing)
Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son(Parts of this song sound very Greek)
Van Halen - Running with the Devil
Toad the Wet Sprocket - Somethings Always Wrong(I love this song)
Savatage - Handful of Rain(My usual drinking song with a good video)
Ludovico Einaudi - I due Fiumi
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
Bad Company - Bad Company
Iron Maiden - Intro:Churchills Speech(One of histories greatest speeches)
Sonny Rhodes - Firefly Theme
Skyclad - Spinning Jenny(A truely Filthy Song!)
Elexorian - Dryads and Trolls(Hillarious lego video available on youtube)
Plain White T's - Every Second Counts
Skyclad - Any Old Irony?
Tyr - Ormurin Langi
Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead or Alive ("Bon Jovi Rocks....On Occasion")
Amateur Transplants - Anaesthetists Hymn(Medical Spoof Band, Highly Recommended)
Thirteen Senses - Into the Fire
Bruce Dickinson - Inertia
Free - Wishing Well (One of my Favourites)
Lynard Skynard - Freebird(This was my fathers song)
Iron Maiden - The Trooper
Kansas - Fair Exchange
Led Zepplin - Immigrant Song
Kenny Rodgers - The Gambler

Ok I'm going to end it there, that wasnt nearly as bad as I was expecting.

No comments: